Dear Former AllCare Patients; January 16, 2011
We are saddened by the recent events you have experienced in the dental industry. In order to help serve you as a fellow dental provider we have voluntarily taken ownership of your old dental records and lab cases from AllCare. We are not affiliated with AllCare and have not purchased nor received any monetary compensation for taking over the care of your confidential records. We volunteered to get your dental records to a location where you could access them because we love serving the dental community of Indiana. Below you will find a list of details you need to be aware of to help ease some of your concerns:
- Your charts are safe and secure and now under the care of a licensed dentist.
- We will do our best to get you your chart and hopefully become your dental provider, but please be patient with us as we have taken on a large responsibility in a short period of time.
- You can get your chart by coming to our office with your photo – ID OR fill out the form attached to this page and fax it or mail it. Please be aware we are now under HIPPA and Federal Privacy Regulations to ensure your chart is not given to any unauthorized party.
- We will have all patient charts from AllCare offices in our TDC offices within 7 days of this notice.
- We have little to no financial data about your individual account.
- We do have your dental information, x-rays and lab work (IF AllCare had it in your local office).
- We will not give refunds for any work AllCare has or has not completed.
- We will not warranty nor fix any AllCare dental work.
- We will be happy to provide you with safe, stable preeminent dental care in the future.
- We will be happy to help you get your dental information.
We hope we have helped ease your burden in this unfortunate situation and that you will be patient in dealing with all our team members trying to help you get the information you need.
Thank-you so much and I look forward to serving you;
TDC Senior Vice President/Owner
Please click the link below to review the record release form. This form must be filled out completely and include photo identification in order to access your patients records to be transferred to another dental practice, or to obtain a copy of your records for yourself.
You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view/print the document. You can download it free from the Adobe Web site.