You should always feel confident with the care and treatment that you or a loved one are given, especially when your health is involved. You should feel welcome and trust or have a good rapport with your doctor and staff so that you can have good communication with them regarding any questions or opinions you have about your diagnosis and treatment. If this is not the case, you can always consult with other professionals and seek other medical opinions.
When to seek a second opinion?
- You don’t have a good rapport/trust with your dentist
- You have a major diagnosis
- You have doubts regarding the treatment recommended
- Your dental treatment is not working or solving your dental issue
- You are unsure about the dental fees of your treatment
Here at University Meadows Family Dental, we are committed to improving and restoring your smile into its healthy condition, under a comfortable and welcoming environment. We are happy to provide you with the necessary information and discuss your options. Call us today for a beautiful smile!